Jobs at:Right to Care
Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, June 21, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Qualifications and experience
• Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in Accounting or equivalent
• Minimum 3 years Accounting experience
• Member of ZICA
• Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
• 3-5 Years’ experience on USAID donor funded projects.
• USG compliance training.
• Experience in subcontracts/awards management.
• TECHNICAL AND BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Computer literate
• Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to work in a team
• Self-starter with proactive work ethic
Key Performance Areas
• Receive an expense report from the sub-grantees/sub-contractors.
• Check the documents (expense receipts, payroll related documents) to ensure a clear match to the expense report.
• Compile a summary on all the expenses that the sub-Grantee/Sub-contractor recorded and submit to the Line Manager.
• Match monthly transactions based on the testing methodology as prescribed by the line manager.
• Receive verified file back and review against the general ledger to continue verification process and submit to Line Manager to capture on Sage Evolution.
• Reconcile receipts or other expenditure documents to the expense report.
• Investigate all flagged issues from matching.
• Submit any feedback relating to expenditure and compliance to the Line Manager.
• Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues.
• Document and follow-up of issues identified, or concerns raised.
• Perform a sample testing in accordance with the predefined methodology.
• Check if sub-grantees/sub-contractors’ information is compliant to the donor rules and regulations in terms of expenditure.
• Conduct periodic internal reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed.
• Communicate with sub-grantees/sub-contractors and provide feedback where possible
• Obtain and document an understanding of each sub partner including its internal systems and processes.
• Follow-up and resolve all unresolved or flagged issues from the compliance testing process
• Perform site visits on a regular basis in consultation with the Line Manager
• Provide technical support to sub-grantees/sub-contractors as needed.
• Train and update the sub-grantees/sub-contractors on updated rules and regulations
About the Organization
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
Right to Care Zambia has been awarded a five (5) year project funded by the USAID through the PEPFAR mechanism. The USAID – Action HIV Project aims to reduce HIV mortality, morbidity and transmission by achieving the UNAIDS and PEPFAR goal of 95/95/95 HIV treatment coverage by providing comprehensive HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment maintenance services in Luapula, Northern and Muchinga provinces of Zambia. The USAID – Action HIV Project will work closely with and in support of the Ministry of Health.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job please visit www.devex.com .