The Global Health Leaders Internship will train aspiring global health professionals who will assist the CDU Rise Up! Program which provides HIV services to adolescent girls and young women in Zambia.
Selected participants will provide support to the CDU Rise Up! Project in Lusaka and will engage in collaborative efforts with Charles R. Drew University of Medicine and Science student counterparts who are based in Los Angeles, California. (20 hours per week in person/ virtually)
- Exposure to career opportunities
- Program design and implementation
- Leadership skills
- Community engagement
- Global health experiences
- Ability to travel to Rise Up! Program Sites in Lusaka & Copperbelt is required.
- Must be 1-2 years post- bachelor’s degree and available for junior- level training.
- Must be a youth aged between 18 to 25.
- Must be a Zambian Citizen or Someone resident in Zambia
- Must possess a degree or diploma in any field from a recognized institution
Application forms available on this link.
CDU Rise Up!