PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide.
The Four Key Tasks Of Eradicate TB Are To
PATH is leading a vibrant consortium of Zambian and international organizations that collaborate closely with Zambia’s MoH, the NTLP, the private sector, and other partners to support the eradication of TB in Zambia. Funded by USAID and focusing on six (Copperbelt, Central, Muchinga, Northern, North-Western and Luapula) of Zambia’s 10 provinces, the five-year Eradicate TB contract aims to increase the number of individuals screened for TB by 50% and increase the TB treatment success rate to 85% in targeted provinces.
- Pursue high-quality DOTS expansion and enhancement
- Address TB-HIV, MDR-TB, and the needs of poor and vulnerable populations in six provinces
- Engage all categories of care providers
- Enable and promote research.
PATH is currently seeking to recruit for a Finance Assistant to be based in Lusaka.
- Registration of incoming invoices in the finance system, including requests for travel advances.
- Ensure that program advances and payments to vendors are paid on time.
- Maintain files of all invoices and travel advance requisitions that have been entered in the integrated reporting system.
- Assist in the registration of travel expense reports.
- Any other duties assigned by the supervisor.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, ACCA II, CIMA II or equivalent.
- Valid membership with ZICA.
- Minimum of three years of experience working for an international NGO.
- Knowledge of USAID rules and regulations is preferred.
- Ability to work with a diversity of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated strong finance and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- An eye for details.
- Ability to work under time pressure.
- Proficiency with integrated reporting system will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in working with MS Office is essential.
- Must have legal authorization to work in Zambia.
PATH is dedicated to building an inclusive workforce where diversity is valued.
PATH is an equal opportunity employer. Every qualified applicant will be considered for employment. PATH does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or orientation, genetic information, age, national origin, marital status, disability status, political ideology, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com .