Texila American University is forward-looking, modern university with a proud tradition as a provider of high-quality education and a focus on applied research.
Founded in 2010, Texila American University Group (TAU) has evolved into one of the most prestigious & world-class international education providers. With a diverse student base, Texila American University stands committed to excellence in the education of future professionals across the world. Texila Group–has 4000+ students from 70+ Countries for its varied program verticals.
The University is expanding and we are inviting suitably qualified individuals for the position of Faculty Member in the School of of Public Health
Roles and Responsibilities
- To coordinate the student administration.
- To perform the strategic planning in teaching , learning and academic administration.
- Preparation the academic calendar, time table for each course.
- Assigning faculties to each courses.
- Monitoring each programme and all it courses and ensure that the classes are scheduled properly and running smoothly.
- Getting the feedback on each course lecturers periodically and reporting to the management
- Monitoring Student’s Activities
- Coordinating workshop, seminars, guest lectures
- Addressing the problems which affects the academics aspects to the higher authority through the proper channel.
- Coordinating all the lecturers and students to accomplish the task in the stipulated time frame.
- Working hand in hand with VC and Registrar in all the academic activities.”
- Bachelor of Public Health(BPH) degree
- Master of Public Health and PHD Public Health.
- Possession of a valid practicing license from the Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ.)
- At least 2-4 years teaching experience at University after Masters.
- Must be computer literate.
Method of Application
To apply for this job, email your details to the email below: