Jobs at:Enviro Processing Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Enviro Processing Ltd is a Ndola based Mining Company owned and operated by Jubilee Metals Group Plc, an Industry leading processing and metal recovery business.
The Company is now looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position:
The Commercial Expediter is primary responsibility with issuing, confirming and expediting allocated groups of Purchase Orders for goods to support the Processing and Engineering Departments in accordance with site policies and procedures. Will be expected to maintain professional working relationships with internal and external clients/stakeholders to ensure goods arrive in required time frame.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
• Construct update and present expediting reports for routine and project/event goods procurement for internal stakeholders particularly for critical components and projects
• Plan and execute expediting activities by phone, in person and by email with suppliers for allocated region/s, suppliers or categories
• Ensure dates and information is accurate, updated and valid for Purchase Orders in the assigned Purchase Order group.
• Ensure documentation is filed as hard copy or electronically.
• Timely resolution of receiving/accounts queries on Purchase Orders
• Prepare orders, submit for approval and send them to supplier
• Keep abreast of all contract analysis trend, trends in pricing and current production and supply news
Qualifications and Experience:
• Diploma in a Commercial or Technical discipline, Degree is an added advantage
• Commenced CIPS Qualifications
• Fully paid-up Member of (Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply) ZIPS
• Communication with local and international suppliers and freight forwarders
• Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Pronto, MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Understanding of warehousing and inventory management
• A basic understanding of commercial law, tax, economics, logistics and remote mine site supply chain management
• Knowledge in basic health and safety
• At least 3 years’ experience in the same or similar position (preferably in the mining industry is desired).
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to submit copies of their certificates, detailed Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter electronically, quoting the subject line bearing the position you are applying for to [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is by 17:00hrs on Monday, 14th June 2021 .