The purpose of this role is to provide direction and management of country operations so that support functions which comprise administration, human resources, procurement, logistics/ fleet management, IT are coordinated and implemented efficiently and cost-effectively to respond to programme needs and provide high quality services to staff and external stakeholders at different levels.
- Provide leadership and oversight of organizations day-to-day administration, including property management, procurement, logistics, and human resources
- Ensure an effective set-up and organisation of the country office and field office, aimed at representation, functional administration and operational systems in place, as well as efficient links between the main country office and the field offices.
- Contribute to enhancing cost efficiency throughout the organizations operations
- Provide guidance on matters related to tax, insurance, immigration procedures for expats; labour laws and business processes
- Ensure high quality reporting that allows for proper tracing and tracking of inventory and assets
- Perform periodic systems checks in administration, logistics, procurement, Security, and fleet management in Lusaka and sub-offices to ensure compliance with organisation and donor standards and requirements, and to ensure responsive support to staff, programs, and partners.
- Effectively manage talent and supervise operations department officers; manage team dynamics, and the development and well-being of support and other staff
- Ensure country office security plan is regularly updated, adequate and implemented
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .