USAID DISCOVER-Health project supports the Ministry of Health (MOH) in the provision of quality health services and products. The project’s aim is to improve the lives of Zambians by ensuring equitable access to and use of high-quality HIV, maternal new-born and child health (MNCH), family planning and reproductive health (FP/RH) services and products at the district and community levels.
The project utilizes and sustains a health model that maximizes the relative strengths of the public and private sectors to deliver health products and services that reach all beneficiaries and consumer markets.
Position Type: Full Time
Reporting: Hub Managers
Location: Chibombo x 2, Kabwe x 4, Kapiri x 1, Kitwe x 3
Duration: Six Months, up to September 2021
The Data Entry Clerk is required to assist and ensure up-to-date SMART-CARE data entry at those hub facilities that are SMART-CARE operational, under the supervision of Hub Manager and oversight of the Data Specialist.
- Enter SMART-CARE data for individual facilities as directed by the supervisor
- Assist in generating, reviewing and submitting facility-specific transport databases (TDBs) and reports periodically and when requested.
- Engage with service providers at facilities in making sure all paper-based SMART-CARE forms are comprehensively and properly filled for data entry.
- Work with the data specialist to ensure the SMART-CARE software is up to date and fully functional; and assist in upgrading when requested for.
- Be prepared to travel across assigned facilities within the Hub.
- Any other data-related task as requested by the Hub Manager/Data Specialist.
- Attained grade 12 with 5 credits.
- Certificate/Diploma in Computer studies or related field
- Computer proficiency in Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated knowledge and competence in the use of SMARTCARE.
Method of Application
Your application should be sent in one e-mail document consisting of a cover letter and a detailed CV, including daytime contact telephone number/s. Please indicate the position you are applying for and specify the location of your preference in the cover letter, and also give names and contact details of three referees. Please send your applications with the position you are applying for in the subject line, to: .
Please be advised that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.