The Data Capturer will be responsible for collecting and capturing health facilities information.
· Participate in collection and analysis of data from other Health facilities
· Ensure accurate and timely date entry in SMARTCARE™ and facility registers in all service delivery point
· Stay updated on all aspects of SMARTCARE, DHIS II and other systems implementation, including version upgrades, user training, installation procedures, data cleaning procedures, reporting functionalities, and flow of dispatches.
· Ensure all patient files are filed correctly
· Maintain appointment records for patients on ART and retrieve all files for patients to be seen
· Respect patient confidentiality at all times
· Resolve inconsistencies and verification of weekly and monthly reports generated by health facility.
· Disseminate Facility Information at Quarterly Review and Assessment meetings
· Assist EQUIP team with data validation and data cleaning on monthly basis, including addressing any queries, gaps and errors.
· Participate in quarterly data quality audits.
· Compile monthly / quarterly MOH and EQUIP reports within deadlines
· Submit, on monthly basis, SMARTCARE™ Transport Databases (TDBs) and MER reports
· Assist EQUIP team on monthly basis with updating district data dashboards and cascades, and compiling/presenting graphs on indicators relating to various programmatic reviews and planning meetings.
· Conduct facility level data analysis and interpretation of results.
· Stay informed of EQUIP reporting requirements and procedures relating to HIV, including the relevant health information system policies, facility-Level and district level SOPs, ART M&E SOP, HMIS policies and SOPs, and 90-90-90 cascades and run charts
· Co (assist) in capacity building to stakeholders including mentoring of HCWs on SMARTCARE™ usage and HIA/PEPFAR indicators
· Capacitate facility staff to enhance the understanding of data and data usage for identifying gaps in clinical service delivery, decision-making, programme improvements, and target-setting.