Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
About the Position:
Contact Person: Vacancy24
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract Duration: 1 Year
Reporting to: Programme Manager
Job grade: TBA
Qualifications and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Psychology (Master’s is an added advantage)
- Training in Curriculum Development and Adaptation
- Formal training in M&E
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- 3 years’ experience in working on Early Childhood Development Projects
- Proven experience in developing and delivering ECD Curriculum
- Experience in Monitoring and Evaluation
Technical and Behavioural Competencies:
- English (verbal and written)
- Tonga and Nyanja (verbal and/or written)
- Report writing and attention to detail
- Coaching and mentoring
- Problem solving
- Time management
- Planning and organizing skills
Key Performance Areas:
- Understand the study protocol and its research design
- Ensure curriculum contains age and context appropriate context
- Throughout project implementation, identify needs for adaptation of the curriculum and effect such identified adaptations
- Working with relevant line ministries, train, supervise and monitor community volunteer groups delivering the intervention
- Working with the project technical team, develop and implement project monitoring and evaluation systems
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website:
Or contact email: