The Catholic Medical Mission Board Zambia (CMMB-Z) is a faith-based local organisation whose mission is to provide long-term, co-operative medical and development aid to communities affected by poverty and healthcare issues. CMMB is inviting applications from suitably qualified individuals with relevant experience for the following position aimed at contributing to CMMB’s strategic vision in the Programmes Department.
Reporting to: Associate Director
The Communications and Marketing Officer will undertake marketing and communication activities to enhance the organisation’s corporate image and brand visibility.
Key Duties: –
- Promote understanding of the CMMB Zambia’s programs to stakeholders.
- Revise and implement the organizations communications and marketing strategy.
- Develop media material for internal and external use.
- Develop communications and marketing content for periodic reports and other publications.
- Draft talking points, speeches and presentations.
- Develop and design fundraising and impact stories.
- Develop messages and content for use on social media platforms.
- Build capacity of staff to support the implementation of the communications and marketing strategy.
- Carry out any other duties assigned.
- Degree in Mass Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of three (3) years relevant work experience in similar role.
- Member of the Zambia Institute of Marketing/ Zambia Public Relations Association.
Key Attributes and Skills:
- High-level communication skills.
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Good organizational and planning skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Assertive, pro-active and committed to high standards of service delivery.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to self-motivate and work well as part of a team.
Method of Application
All interested candidates who meet the above criteria are encouraged to send their application letters with copies of their most recent curriculum vitaes with at least three traceable references to the email below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.