Vacancy title: Club Team Manager[ Type: FULL TIME , Industry: Sports and fittness , Category: Management ]
Jobs at: Power Dynamos Football Club
Deadline of this Job:
06 September 2022
Within Zambia , Kitwe , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, June 02, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This role will be responsible for coordinating all football activities for the team, to ensure that all players and off-field staff are provided with the highest level of support to enable them compete and perform at the highest level.
• Ensure that all players are correctly registered. Understand all the procedures and deadlines for registering players.
• Attend meetings of the Club sub-committees so that Club needs are adequately presented to the respective sub-committees.
• Attend to player and technical bench welfare.
• Communicate Club information to technical bench and players in liaison with the Technical and Player Welfare committees.
• Ensure that players and technical bench maintain discipline while in camp and during training in accordance with the Club code of conduct.
• Promote teamwork among players, technical bench and Club staff. Actively participate in problem solving.
• Make the team’s camping, travel and lodging arrangements for local and international trips. Handle logistics for players called for national assignments.
• Maintain an updated database of all players and technical staff, ensuring that all the relevant documents are in place for competitions the team participates in.
• Know the league rules and the laws of the game, including the Sportsmanship Points System, Game Rules, Registration Procedures, League Disciplinary Rules, Operating Procedures and Sanctioning Guidelines. Ensure communication of aforestated rules and laws to technical bench and players.
• Coordinate with the equipment manager to ensure that all relevant team training and match equipment are in place. Be responsible for all kit and equipment and comply with the Club rules regarding new equipment, passing down strips, etc.
• Prepare and maintain match returns.
• Maintain and manage Club stores including receiving and issuing of sports equipment and attire in accordance with Club procedures. Maintain up-to-date inventory of the Club buffer store.
• Monitor players’ contracts of employment and review their performance.
• Monitor the validity of work permits for all foreign players.
• Participate in budget formulation and implementation.
• Coordinate with technical and medical staff on injuries management and ensure that players are properly treated.
• Maintain proper records for players, i.e., birth records and passports.
• Coordinate matches with local and international tournament organizers. Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
To be considered for this role, you will be required to have:
• Grade 12 school certificate
• Diploma or a higher qualification in Business Administration/Human Resource/Sports Management or equivalent
• Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to positively work with diverse stakeholders
• Knowledge of sports administration
• Knowledge of database administration
• Strong time management, organisational and leadership skills
• Ability to work independently and in a team
• Team player, works with and through others to achieve results
• Communicates with peers, staff and stakeholders openly and honestly in a way that promotes trust, understanding and relationship-building
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: High School
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]