- Advanced Diploma in Theatre or Midwifery or Mental Health or Pediatric Nursing
- Advanced Diploma Clinical Instructor
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Previous work experience as a clinical instructor is an added advantage
- To provide instruction to students through explanations of subject matter using classroom demonstrations, exercises, question-answer sessions and evaluations of students
- Develop a class schedule consisting of daily lesson plans that include demonstrations, handouts, tests and assignments
- Make sure that the subject matter is presented effectively and content is readily accessible to students.
- Lecturers are required to make PowerPoint presentations to encourage active participatory learning and note taking helps students put concepts in their own terms
- Providing worksheets and handouts allowing students to test their knowledge
- Prepare complete worksheets and answers for assessment tests and availing these to students for them to make comparisons and corrections
Develop evaluation to assess each student’s performance and progress
Assess students’ work against plagiarism
- Maintain assessment records for all students
Interested candidates should send their application letters, copies of their educational & professional certificates, and Curriculum Vitae with at least three traceable referees to [email protected], on or before 15 October 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected] .