Zambia Sugar Pie, is a subsidiary of lllovo Sugar Africa (Pty) Ltd Group, and is the leading sugar producer in Zambia. Its main activities are the growing of sugar cane, the production and marketing of sugar and other sugar downstream products.
The Company invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill the following positions in the Medical Department:
Clerk Medical Records X1 (82) – Seasonal (9 Months)
The position reports to the Hospital Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for pulling out and filling patient cards as well as verifying records of employees and registered dependants in the computerised Clinic System in order to ensure that only those qualifying are able to access treatment.
Key performance areas
- Capturing and compiling consolidated referrals and Medical examinations reports.
- Verifying records of employees and registered dependants in the computerized clinic system in order to ensure that only those qualifying are able to access treatment.
- Filling and pulling out OPD cards on a daily basis.
- Capturing sick-off and light duty slips and in-putting this information in the computerised sick leave system.
- Capturing medical examination data for temporal, seasonal and permanent employees.
- Closing and separating record cards for employees and dependants after being discharged from employment.
- Supplying of investigation forms to consultation rooms and wards.
- Distribution of patients’ medical records to clinicians.
- Filling of data for patients’ sick-off and light duty slips and issuing certificates of fitness granted by the Doctors and Clinicians.
- Ensuring that the store room records bin cards are updated at all times and keeping it tidy.
- Attending to private patients.
Minimum specifications / Requirements areas
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Minimum Diploma in any Business Course
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in similar role
- Must be computer literate
Should you be interested in applying for this position, please email your detailed CV & copies of qualifications to [email protected]
Closing date for applications: Friday 26 February, 2021.
If you have not been contacted within 4 weeks after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.