About the role
Crown Agents seeks to continuously update its roster of clean energy specialists that we can call upon as we pursue business opportunities and/or project delivery to advance clean energy in developing countries and accelerate their transitions to low carbon economies. We are interested in senior-level candidates with expertise in any of the following: renewable energy and/or energy efficiency, financing, transaction advisory, RE auctions, mini-grids, and RE procurement.
- 10+ years of experience in the power sector in developing countries or middle-income countries
- Demonstrated experience with financing for renewable energy and/or energy efficiency, including on the enabling environment and/or transaction advisory
- Demonstrated experience in consultancy assignments and supporting donor programs, with USAID-experience preferred
- French or Spanish language skills desirable
- Demonstrated business development experience preferred (conducting intelligence gathering assignments and contributing to proposal development)
You’ll be working with Crown Agents which is a high impact social enterprise passionate about transforming the future for millions of people. Since our creation in 1833 we have worked across the globe to improve public services and drive economic growth. Our expertise is finding new solutions to difficult problems for clients in the areas of health, governance, economic growth, humanitarian action and supply chain services. We work with and train leaders at local, national and international level to achieve lasting change drawing on our insight and experience.
About what’s on offer
Crown Agents offers a competitive benefits package.
How to apply
To apply for this job please visit http://www.crownagents.com .