DAI Global health is seeking expressions of interest from senior Supply chain and technical experts to work on the anticipated Technical Assistance Program under the USAID-funded Next Generation Global Health Supply Chain IDIQ. This program will focus on providing technical assistance services to improve operational excellence in the performance of country supply chains and improve the availability of health commodities to meet the needs of the populations. Positions locations are varied contingent upon contract award.
Candidates with experience in the Supply Chain focused areas listed below should please apply.
Location : Global
· Forecasting, Commodity and Supply Planning Specialist
· Health financing and resource management Expert
· Quality Improvement Specialist
- Technical Advisor (Pharmaceutical management, QA and training)
- Health regulatory systems Expert
- Procurement of goods and services Expert
- Capacity development Expert
- Public-private engagement and contracting Expert
- Health system resilience and systems strengthening
- Public sector warehousing and Inventory Management Expert
- Governance and Health Policy Expert
- National/ sub-national engagement for supply chain/ decentralization Expert
- Health Commodity Distribution and Transportation Expert
- Data Collection and analysis specialist
- Monitoring, Evaluation and Learning (MEL) Expert
- Technology solutions Expert
- Knowledge and Communication Expert
All experts must have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Preferably above 10 more years’ relevant experience relating to management of assignments similar to the Global Health Supply Chain IDIQ (public health supply chain management, health financing, development, operations science, or other related fields.
- Prior experience in a Senior position working in or supporting global health programs in developing countries is required
· Experience of USAID – or other donor-funded supply chain health program; experience managing multisectoral programs.
To apply for this job please visit phf.tbe.taleo.net .