The person should be responsible for the day to day operation of the branch which has the dealership
- Provide necessary services to customers, that involves all support and spare parts back up that would be expected of an irrigation company
- Manage customer relationships, and promote the companies Brands.
- Manage a team of technicians, ensure welfare is adequately taken care of, and handle their daily work schedules.
- Maintain the fleet of vehicles
Systems and procedures
- Ensure standard operating procedures are in accordance with company policy.
- Be able to handle stock takes and have knowledge of stock management and stock control.
- Undertake the office management that is required of branch of this nature.
- Know how to handle client billing, i.e raising invoices/credit notes on the company inventory software management system.
- Debt collection and customer account maintenance
- Oversee and manage the time keeping for personnel at the branch using Belina payroll system.
- Be responsible for the welfare of personnel and work place health and safety aspects.
- Have a technical understanding of Irrigation schemes including sound knowledge of components that make up irrigation scheme and how they operate.
- Be familiar with centre pivots, their operation and related components
Knowledge of creating Bill of quantities for quotes will be an advantage
To apply for this job please visit priconsultants.com .