- Company: Zambia Red Cross Society
- Location: Zambia
- State: Lusaka
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Zambia Red Cross Society
The Zambia Red Cross Society (ZRCS) is a Humanitarian Organization established in 1966 by an Act of Parliament CAP 307 of the laws of Zambia as an auxiliary institution that augments government efforts in humanitarian assistance. ZRCS is part of the International Red Cross movement known as International Federation of the Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies (IFRC). In line with its mandate, ZRCS works with various actors in collaboration with Government of Zambia in responding to both man-made and natural disasters.
ZRCS is seeking well qualified and experienced individuals to fill the position of Branch Administarators, tenable in Solwezi, Kitwe, Chirundu, and Livingstone
POSITION: Branch Administraors (4)
REPORTING TO: Branch Development Manager
WORKPLACE: Solwezi, Kitwe, Chirundu and Livingstone
- 1-year fixed Contract with possibility for extension contingent on satisfactory performance and funding availability
EXPECTED DATE OF DEPLOYMENT: October 2021
The Branch Administrator shall be responsible for the running of the day-to-day operations of the branch. He/she will develop strategic alliances to strengthen collaborative partnerships and networks with relevant government agencies at district level in service delivery; partner with NGO’s and other stakeholders in order to advocate, represent, and influence policies for humanitarian relief; Identify, develop, and maintain institutional partnerships relevant to the growth of Branch; and Identify opportunities through collaboration with other partners and stakeholders that engage in youth developmental program., In consultation with the Branch Executive Committee (BEC) and Branch Development Manager at HQ, ensure effective resource mobilization strategies, manage Income Generation Activities (IGAs) prepare and submit funding proposals to cooperating partners that relates to humanitarian service delivery, both in emergency and developmental contexts; Act as a focal point person for project implementation; develop, represent ZRCS local branch in stakeholder coordination mechanism related to the mandate of the movement
- Minimum of 2-year relevant experience in any well reputed organization.
- Posses a BA in Development Studies, Business Administration, Project Management, Health, and Disaster Management Studies or related field
- Must be Computer Literate with Good command on MS Office.
- Affiliation and familiarity with Red Cross movement is an added advantage
Method of ApplicationTO APPLY, KINDLY FOLLOW THIS LINK or CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON BELOW.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS CLOSES ON 16th September 2021 AT 12:00HRS. LATE SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
- ZAMBIA RED CROSS SOCIETY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER