Tracking Code10608Job Description
***Assignment Network available – this position is open to internal candidates only.***
This assignment network is an in-house networking process to facilitate matching opportunities and people for short-term and low-percentage assignments. We now have a new position available through the assignment network.
Percentage time: up to 25%
Program/Division: Market Dynamics/P&I
Start date: mid-April 2021
End date: September 2021
Scope of Work: Provide advocacy and communications support to PATH’s VivAccess and VivAction projects, which are focused on supporting countries to eliminate Plasmodium vivax (P. vivax) malaria by strengthening the use of current tools and accelerating uptake of new ones to facilitate well-tolerated and effective radical cure to prevent relapse.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Support strategic advocacy and communications coordination for VivAccess and VivAction work
- Serve as the PATH process lead for re-branding activities (in close collaboration with MMV and project funders, due to begin in May) DocuSign Envelope ID: 01340D45-A631-4CA1-B3A3-793179812609
- Serve as the main point of contact for all A&C activities (both for the internal project team and external partners – MMV, GSK); participate in team meetings and monthly A&C partner check-ins
- Serve as the liaison between the projects and PATH’s EXA team for coordination on communications activities
- A relevant bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of five years of experience in global public health communications and advocacy. Focus on malaria in previous/current work strongly desired.
- Experience working with scientific content and making it accessible to lay audiences while maintaining credibility and technical accuracy.
- Experience translating research into policy and advocacy actions.
- Experience creating and disseminating communications and advocacy products for global, regional, and national audiences. Experience working with partners to achieve communications and advocacy goals.
- Good understanding of PATH External Affairs policies, as well as brand and style guidelines.
- Excellent writing and editing skills
Worldwide – Any existing PATH office, United States
Worldwide – Any existing PATH US office location
To apply for this job please visit path.silkroad.com .