At First Quantum, we free the talent of our people by taking a very different approach which is underpinned by a very different, very definite culture – the “First Quantum Way”.
Working with us is not like working anywhere else, which is why we recruit people who will take a bolder, smarter approach to spot opportunities, solve problems and deliver results.
Our culture is all about encouraging you to think independently and to challenge convention to deliver the best result. That’s how we continue to achieve extraordinary things in extraordinary locations.
This role will be responsible for support of FQM’s clients undergoing medical treatment, including monitoring and facilitating the logistics to ensure that quality care is given. The successful candidate will need to have excellent interpersonal relationship skills and will report to the Patient Logistics officer.
- Coordination/Facilitation of multiple aspects of care to ensure the comfort and progress of patients – this includes, but is not limited to: making appointments, hospital visits, writing of progress reports, ensuring that medical reports are sent to the relevant parties and ensuring appropriate accommodation and transportation are arranged.
- Prepare Frequent Daily reports for the supervisor with updates on all clients’ progress and needs and further referrals needed.
- Advocating for patients and assisting them with the making of informed decisions
- Interacting with patients for progress tracking, to ease the burden of treatment and ensuring client satisfaction as far as possible
- Establish and maintain relationships with identified service providers (hospital, clinics, care facilities etc.) and act as the point of contact for liaising with them regarding service provision, policies, quality control and patient feedback
- Perform other related duties as indicated or when requested by supervisor.
- Account reconciliation with the Health Providers
- Grade 12 certificate
- Degree in Social Work, Nursing or Case Management qualifications or equivalent practical experience in a health/medical environment
- Computer literate (familiarity with Microsoft Office programmes is a must)
- Strong communication and report writing skills
- Excellent organisation and time management skills
- Ability to work both as part of a team and independently
- Nurses and Clinical officers are encouraged to apply
- Driving Licence
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website: