Administrative Study Coordinator
Jobs at:Centre for Infectious Disease Research in Zambia (CIDRZ)
Deadline of this Job:
15 October 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, October 12, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Administrative Study Coordinator
Ref No. AS/GI/31/08/21
Reports to Project Manager. The incumbent will provide administrative and management support to TB projects. S/he works closely with the Project Manager in management of project staff, budgeting and fiscal management and coordination of project activities.
• Supervises project administrative staff and provides in-house orientation and mentorship,
• Efficiently supports technical project staff regarding requesting for and retiring of project activity funds,
• Supports Study Coordinator to ensure that reports required by regulatory authorities are submitted on time and with the required formats utilizing good editing practices.
• Works closely with Project Coordinators, Clinical Mentors and Project Teams to ensure that all their administrative needs are catered for efficiently
• Works with project accountant to compare ERP systems project report for expense tracking and expense logs review on a monthly basis,
• Prepares monthly and quarterly budget to actual project reports for internal review.
• Provides administrative support for meeting coordination and minute taking/QC project meeting minutes.
• Ensure appropriate and efficient requisition procedures are in place for program inventory,
• Full Grade 12 Certificate
• Degree in Business/Management studies
• At least 3 years relevant work experience.
• Budget and report-writing experience.
• Strong command of English language.
• Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office programs
• Highly organized and critical detail oriented
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply; however only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Please send application letter quoting Reference Number above, relevant academic and professional certificates, and detailed CV with day-time telephone number(s) to:
CIDRZ Human Resources Director P. O. Box 34681, LUSAKA or email: [email protected]