Jobs at:Medcop Cooperative
Deadline of this Job:
17 September 2021
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Monday, September 06, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Job title: Administrative Officer
The Administrative Officer will oversee administrative needs of the cooperative and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner. S/he will implement policy directives from the Fund Manager. S/he will be the link between the Fund Manager and the shareholders / business partners / public. This is a position that requires knowledge of Business, Finance, Investment Management and associated regulatory provisions.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Conduct day-to-day administrative duties as delegated by the Fund Manager.
• Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems and procedures.
• Ensuring the office is stocked with necessary supplies and that all equipment is working and properly maintained.
• Working with the accounting and management teams to set budgets, monitor spending, track investments and liabilities.
• Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences and marketing events.
• Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
• Assist the Fund Manager in overseeing special projects and tracking progress in alignment with the organization’s goals.
• Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
• Point of contact and coordinator of information dissemination to shareholders, the public, business partners, regulators and other stakeholders.
• Cultivate relationships with relevant local and international business partners.
• Provide oversight and administration of all the organization’s interactive platforms including e-mail portal, website and all social media pages.
• Prepare working documents as assigned by the Fund Manager.
• Develop plans of continuously improving internal processes, investment portfolio and institutional governance.
• Undertake additional assignments and tasks as deemed necessary by the Fund Manager.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Grade 12 Certificate and Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or any related field.
• Minimum of Two (2) years prior administrative and finance experience.
• Exceptional leadership skills, time management, task completion, and resource mobilization.
• Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal/written communication skills.
• Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
• Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
• Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
• Willingness to continue building skills through educational opportunities.
• Willingness to work remotely and odd hours.
• History of working in a successful start-up or investment/Trust fund will be an added advantage.
• Must be familiar with the culture and ethos of the Medical Profession and possess the necessary comprehension required to navigate Doctors affairs.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]