In But Free is a Non-Governmental Organization whose main objective is to promote Health in
Zambian Correctional Service, using inmates and officers as key players in the intervention. The
organisation seeks to recruit an Accounts Officer .
Reports to Finance Manager
1. Reconciling bank statements every month.
2. Processing payments and Invoices
3. Stock Management
4. Managing accounting and financial information
and Admin operations
5. Managing Petty Cash and staff travel expenses
6. Sourcing for Quotations and process invoices
7. Any other duties as assigned by the Finance Manager
Required Skills and Attributes
- Creative and open minded
- Excellent computor working skills (Proficient in microsoft word and excel etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly self motivated
- Honest, modest commited to work and team player
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, team player, able to work under minimum supervision.
- Must be profient in Pastel Accounting software package
- Full grade 12 certificate with 5 ‘0 levels credits
- Diploma in Accounts or equivalent
- Degree in Accounts will be an added advantage
- Must be a member of ZICA
- Accountancy course or equivalent qualification in Accounting & Finance
- Not less than two years work experience in a Non Profit Making Organisation
- The Position is on contractual basis
How to apply: All applicants must write to
IN BUT FREE,
4756 Almalik Street, Riverside.
P.O.Box 22521, Kitwe
Contact Programmes Manager on +260955930234
Closing Date: 23rd April, 2021.