Jobs at:Phoenix Health Investments Limited
Deadline of this Job:
19 April 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Thursday, April 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Accounts Assistant (1)
• Ensure monthly transactions are entered in General Ledger accurately and on a daily basis.
• Act as a bank agent, ensuring that all monies received are deposited within the next business day.
• Keep box files for vouchers in an orderly manner for easy retrieval.
• Prepare daily cash flows
• Prepare programmes for field activity ensuring proper process for disbursement of funds, and correct documentation in a timely manner
• Collect invoices, quotations and receipts and file as required.
• Facilitate procurement activities
• Make payments to ZRA, NAPSA, NHIMA and other statutory bodies on a timely basis and keep records of all such payments
• Ensure that staff time sheets are all submitted at the end of every month.
• Any other duties as may be assigned to you by your supervisor.
Requirements and Skills
• Work experience as an Accounts Assistant or Accounts Clerk
• Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
• Familiarity with finance regulations
• Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
• High level of accuracy
• Hands-on experience with MS Excel
• Trustworthy and discrete when dealing with sensitive, confidential information
• Basic IT knowledge
• Full Grade 12 School Certificate
• ZICA Licentiate, Diploma ACCA/CIMA, Diploma in Accounting
• At least two (2) years post qualifying experience.
• Licentiate Member of ZICA.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your Application letter, CV and certificates to [email protected] . Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements will be shortlisted and contacted. The deadline for applications is Monday 19th April 2022.