47 Pharmacists (Interns)
Jobs at:Civil Service Commission
Deadline of this Job:
01 April 2022
Within Zambia , Zambia , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, March 29, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Republic of Zambia
Recruitment of 11,276 Health Workers
The Civil Service Commission will be recruiting suitably qualified health workers during the 2022 recruitment exercise. In this regard, the Civil Service Commission is inviting applications from suitable applicants in the following positions: -
No.— Positions — Professional Qualifications Needed
Pharmacists — Degree in Pharmacy
Detailed information on available number of positions in each district can be accessed on the Civil Service Commission website: www.csc.gov.zm and the Ministry of Health website: www.moh.gov.zm .
In addition to the Professional qualifications outlined above, candidates must meet the following:
• Must be a Zambian Citizen
• Must have a Green National Registration Card (NRC)
• Must be between 18-45 years’ old
• Must have a full Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate with five (5) O’ levels or better including English Language
• Must be registered with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Zambia (NMCZ) or Health Professions Council of Zambia (HPCZ) and possess a current Practicing License where applicable
• Must have a valid temporal or full Registration certificate where applicable
• Must be ready to work anywhere in the country where their services are needed for a minimum period of four (4) years
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
All interested persons meeting the above criteria are encouraged to send their written/typed applications to the District Health Director with a copy to the District Commissioner attaching copies of their Grade Twelve (12) School Certificate, Professional Registration Certificate and Practicing License. Professional Qualifications and NRCS.
Applicants with disabilities, who meet the minimum requirements, are highly encouraged to apply Applicants who have been volunteering in public health facilities should clearly state in the applications and attach proof. The Civil Service Commission is an equal opportunity employer.
Applications for Junior Resident Medical Officers (Interns), Dental Surgeons (Interns) and Pharmacists / Pharmacists (Interns) shall be addressed to:
The Provincial Health Director,
Provincial Health Office,
A copy of the application should be sent to the Provincial Permanent Secretary.
The closing date for receipt of applications by the District Health Director is Friday, 1st April, 2022
Jean Matebele Chilengi (Mrs.)
Civil Service Commission
• Candidates must only apply to one District/Province.
• This recruitment will benefit all the 116 districts countrywide.
• Multiple applications will lead to Automatic Disqualification.
• The Ministry of Health – Headquarters, Hospitals and other Health Facilities shall not receive application letters.
• Applications earlier submitted to Ministry of Health – Headquarters, Provincial Health Offices, District Health Offices, Hospitals and other Health Facilities shall not be considered.