10 Motorbike Riders
Jobs at:Right to Care
Deadline of this Job:
11 June 2021
Within Zambia , Northern, Muchinga and Luapula , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Right to Care is at the vanguard in supporting and delivering prevention, care, and treatment services for HIV and associated diseases. We work with government and communities to find pioneering solutions to build and strengthening public healthcare.
We embrace a strong entrepreneurial culture and focuses on innovation and the use of technology to enhance services, address skills shortages, and deliver quality healthcare outcomes. Our areas of expertise include HIV and TB care and treatment, pharmacy automation, medical male circumcision, and cervical cancer diagnosis and treatment.
About the Position
Request to Hire Ref# RTCZ21- 064
Closing date: 11/06/2021
Position: Motorbike Riders x10
Location: Northern (3), Muchinga (3) and Luapula (4)
Contract type: Fixed Term
Contract duration: Until 31 July 2021
Reporting to: Admin Assistant
Job grade: TBA
Contact Person: Vacancy 11
Contact email: [email protected]
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade 9
• 1 year working experience as a bike courier
• Should be in possession of a clean Class A rider’s license
Technical and Behavioural Competences
• Must be able to ride a motorbike efficiently.
• Able to use E-Labs device and other necessary tools.
• Knowledge in proper specimen handling
• Able to draw a work schedule
• Sound knowledge of road safety regulations
Key Performance Areas
• To scan samples at collection and delivery.
• To manage sample batches.
• Temperature Monitoring of samples in cooler boxes
• Ensure motorbike is in perfect working condition (road worthy).
• Ensure scheduled maintenance of motorbike by recommended service provider
• Report motorbike faults to line supervisor/manager and facilitate repairs of motorbike
• Immediately report motorbike accidents, theft or damage to line Manager
• Manage fuel retirements as per RTCZ guidelines.
• Timely and efficient adherence to the courier schedule
• Maintaining an accurate record for all samples and results delivered and collected
• Obtaining recipients
• Use motorbike strictly for official errands only
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
By applying for the above-mentioned position, you consent to Right to Care to conduct qualification, ID, criminal and reference checks (internal and external) which forms part of the Company’s recruitment policy and procedure. Should you not receive a response to your application from Right to Care within one month of this advert being placed, kindly consider
your application as being unsuccessful.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted as part of the shortlisting process. Right to Care reserves the right to withdraw the vacancy at any time for whatever reason.
Right to Care is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer. The Company’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process. As an Equal Opportunities Employer, we actively encourage and welcome people with various disabilities to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]