We are looking for a Transport & Logistics Officer reporting to the Transport & Logistics Manager responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all delegated transportation matters within the organisation. This includes customer service, managing budgets, organising schedules and routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers are aware of their duties.
- Planning routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Booking in deliveries and liaising with customers.
- Allocating and recording resources and movements on the transport planning system.
- Ensuring all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Communicating effectively with clients and responding to their requirements.
- Directing all transportation activities.
- Developing transportation relationships.
- Monitoring transport costs.
Qualification and Requirements:
- Full grade 12 certificate.
- Must hold a Chartered institute of Transport and Logistics (CILT) higher Diploma or its equivalent
- At least 2 or more years fleet management experience a must
- Good report writing and supervision skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills essential
- Critical Thinker and ability to make decisions
- Ability to work in a multicultural environment
- Must be computer literate
- High professional ethics and proficiency
Method of Application
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should apply with their cover letter and CV only in a single document. Please send to:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.