Team Leader – Zambia Cross Border Trade – Midterm Evaluation
Qualifications and skills required:
- Post Graduate University degree (or an equivalent diploma) in a relevant discipline (e.g. economics, trade development, regional integration or a similar field) or an equivalent relevant professional experience of at least eight years above the general and specific professional experience required below;
General professional experience :
- minimum of 12 years professional experience of which at least 8 years work experience in conducting evaluations in field of regional integration/trade, preferably in Africa;
- demonstrated experience in at least 10 EU trade project evaluation( MTR, ROM) in the COMESA region
- Proven drafting and reporting skills: At least 6 approved reports.
- Recent experience in the formulation of EU funded programmes.
Specific professional experience:
- specific expertise in some of the fields of the assignment (e.g. border/customs management, informal/small-scale cross border trade, Non-Tariff Barriers to Trade, Sanitary & Phytosanitary (SPS) measures and Technical Standards and/or institutional capacity-building of regional organization) is a significant advantage;
- At least 6 projects using EDF procedures and experience of different aid modalities (including joint management);
- Perfect command of English, the working language of the assignment.
- Knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit www.developmentaid.org .