Dreaming big is in our DNA. It’s who we are as a company. It’s our culture. It’s our heritage. And more than ever, it’s our future. A future where we’re always looking forward. Always serving up new ways to meet life’s moments. A future where we keep dreaming bigger. We look for people with passion, talent, and curiosity, and provide them with the teammates, resources and opportunities to unleash their full potential. The power we create together – when we combine your strengths with ours – is unstoppable. Are you ready to join a team that dreams as big as you do?
The key purpose is to manage the business-wide tax environment, liaise with tax authorities and lead tax audits.
Key outputs and responsibilities across the two local businesses:
- Overall accountability for all tax and tax compliance matters.
- Direct responsibility for all Tax initiatives and projects within the business.
- Managing all Tax planning projects.
- Provision of general Tax consultation and advice to the business and its executive staff.
Key attributes and competencies:
- Attention to detail
- High level of integrity
- Excellent understanding of the local tax legislation
- Excellent communication skills – both written and oral
Full ACCA, CIMA, ZICA or Degree in Finance and Accounting
At least three years work experience at management level
- Zambia Country Head of Finance
- Tax Manager – Business Unit, South East Africa
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/relevant information as criteria for short-listing. Interested candidates who meet the above specifications may apply no later than 25 September 2023.
To apply for this job please visit wd1.myworkdaysite.com .