This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful team in an expanding school. As the leading private academy in Zambia, We are committed to development of the whole child, intellectually, physically, socially, emotionally and spiritually. Bushbuck Academy is looking for an outstanding leader with the vision and skills to contribute to the leadership team of the Pre & Primary School and help to ensure continued progress and success.
QUALIFICATIONS AND TRAINING
- Grade 12 School certificate with 5 O’level.
- Minimum of a diploma in education with a bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Evidence of continuing professional development in preparation for Principal position.
- Applicants must be licensed teacher with T.C.Z
- At least 5 years teaching experience with a record of successful teaching.
- Experience of effecting change in early childhood learning support and character development.
- Experience of leadership role within a primary school.
- Experience of staff training.
- Experience working with/teaching diverse groups / diverse pupils.
- Someone with good communication and interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above requirements please send your CV, letter of interest clearly stating how you meet the above requirements and all relevant certificates attached to [email protected]
Kindly note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview and if you don’t hear from us within 15 working days please consider your application as unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to