Business: Seba Foods Zambia Limited
Work-level: Junior Management (J4)
Location: Lusaka, Zambia
Reports to: Production Manager
Reporting to Production ManagerShift manager, the Supervisor plays a critical role in day to day operation of the entire production line. This includes the control of manpower, machine- manpower utilization, maintain hygiene on the shop floor, quality of production, sanitization and bulk loading and unloading of the materials.
- Monitor and control of manpower as requirements of production planning.
- Supervise the manpower and utilization of manpower.
- Maintain the hygiene level of the plant as per company policy.
- Control of quality of product include batch code, the weight of the product, hygiene of people who work inside the plant, wastage control, sweeping plan etc.
- Maintain clean safe equipment’s, work area.
- Manage all the inventory control of the shop floor.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft office.
- Maintain Food safety, personnel hygiene and PPE for all staff.
- Day to day recording the production data
- Day to day coordination with production manager shift manager to optimize machine utilization.
- Motivate teamwork to increase the efficiency of Man and Machine.
- Sanitization of the plant.
Key Qualifications & Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years, preferably in the FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) industry.
- Education Level: Grade 12 certificates, Diploma
Qualifications: Production Management
- Good Command in English Language, Nyanja and Bemba
- Abilities: proven abilities of a quality supervisor background.
- Personality: Self-motivated, Completing tasks on time.
- Competence: Knowledge in MS Office
Method of Application
Interested applicants, please email a cover letter and CV only to this email below:
‘Production Supervisor’ written in the subject line. And fill in the assessment form here.