Self Help Africa Zambia is seeking exceptional individuals to join its team. Self Help Africa works with smallholder farmers in nine countries in Sub-Saharan Africa to increase production and productivity, achieve better returns on investment and provide sufficient quantities and quality of food for their families to have a nutritious diet.
A. Monitoring & Evaluation Adviser x1
- The M&E Advisor for the Country Programme works as part of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Team to support the development and implementation of monitoring and evaluation systems in all technical areas of SHA’s development work.
- The role will focus on the implementation and strengthening of SHA’s organisational M&E approach and train staff and partners in the use of our assessment tools and supervise data collection when needed.
The ENTERPRISE Zambia Challenge Fund (EZCF) is a € 25.9 million initiatives by the European Union, part of the wider Support to the Sustainable Commercialisation of Zambia’s Smallholder Farmers Programme, funded to unlock, accelerate and leverage investments within agricultural value chains (including agroforestry and aquaculture). EZCF is seeking applications from suitable qualified candidates to fill the positions of:
B. Monitoring & Evaluation Adviser x2
- The Monitoring & Evaluation Adviser will advise the Team Leader in planning, implementation and reporting of monitoring, evaluation and learning related activities of our EU funded grant known as ENTERPRISE Zambia.
- The role focuses on the development of programme related M&E systems, tracking performance indicators, development of data collection tools, data collection, analysis and reporting, drafting of learning papers and thought leadership papers.
- For more details on the roles and responsibilities and application process, please visit the Self Help Africa website: www.selfhelpafrica.org/ie/monitoring-evaluation-advisors/
Method of Application
Submit your CV and application on company website:
To apply follow the application procedure on the links provided above.