African Leopards Logistics., LTD., is be best logistics company in Zambia, with three warehouses one in Zambia two in china (GUANGZHOU and YIWU), we provide air cargo, group-page, full container and abnormal service. We also provide purchasing services.
African leopard logistics is looking for a good inspection officer to be based at Chanida border Chipata Zambian side.
The goods inspection officer will be reporting to the operations manager.
1) Main Roles and Responsibilities:
- Inspect goods in accordance with organizational policy and procedures, international best practices and to comply with relevant legislation under the standards Act.
- Sampling or verification of the stipulated imported products
- Production of activity reports with back up proof of pictures or videos
- Undertake periodically the preparation and publication of domestic quality monitoring reports in order to facilitate informed decision making
- Most importantly ensure the company does not loose goods at the border during inspections
2) Other attributes and skills:
- Communicate fluently in English
- Analytical skill
- Interpersonal skill
- Reliable and responsible
- Must be of sober character and honest
- Certificate in clearing and forwarding or equivalent from a recognized college
- Grade 12 certificate
- 1 to 2 years of experience in goods inspection will be an added advantage.
Method of Application
Applications with detailed Cover letter and Curriculum Vitae on one documents with a minimum of three traceable referees
If you have the necessary qualifications and personal attributes for this job, please send your cover letter together with copies of education and professional certificates
to the email below: