ZAMPALM Ltd has established the first commercial oil palm plantation in Zambia. Plantation is 3,700ha and in located in Kanchibiya District in Muchinga Province.
Suitable candidates are invited to apply for the following positions:
The role distributes the financial resources of the company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow to make best business decisions for the company.
Location: Zampalm, Mpika (Kanchibiya, Muchinga Province)
Reporting To: General Manager
- Collecting, interpreting, and reviewing financial information
- Predicting future financial trends
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the Plantation and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long term business plans based on the reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimise financial risks
- Analysing market trends
- Grade 12 certificate
- Degree in Finance, ACCA or CIMA
- 8 years’ experience, of which 5 years should have been a senior management position
- Hands on and an analytical mind
- Negotiation skills and ability to develop strong working relationships
- Commercial and business awareness
- Good communication skills – both written and verbal
- Ability to stick to time constraints
- Member of ZICA
Method of Application
Interested candidates could send application letter along with detailed Curriculum Vitae to email: