- We are offering a career and progression track to being offered Partner role in the top co Partnership LLP where all partners still continue to receive all employment rights and normal monthly salary but in addition a share of the company’s annual profits and a real input and say in some key management decisions and strategies.
- Furthermore, partners have additional special benefits such as working from home some days.
Extensive Xero expertise is mandatory for this role.
The ideal candidate will have been the in-house expert on Xero in previous roles that other staff go to resolve Xero issues and for Xero training.
Critical Role Requirements:
- Subject matter expert on Xero.
- Subject matter expert on Excel and advanced Excel functionalities and usage.
Other Role Requirements:
- Contribute and oversee the production of financial accounts and management reports.
- Maintain strong internal controls.
- Month/year-end close including budgeting and forecasting.
- Preparation of tax-related reports including corporate tax returns and VAT reports.
- Working knowledge of payroll processing.
- Preparation of annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
The Successful Applicant:
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with post-qualified experience ideally within industry.
- Demonstratable good staff management and supervision experience.
- Experience in developing accounting processes and systems.
- GAAP reporting experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management, written skills.
- Ideally you would be available immediately or have a short notice period.
Preferred behaviours: adaptable, analytically minded, rational, self-motivated.
We are a young, energetic 10 year old IT company.
We are in high growth mode and are seeking our next perfect colleague to join our busy and bustling modern finance team.
Please note an extremely high level of English speaking and communication skills are a must.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.gohire.io .