YWCA is a Christian membership non-partisan, non-governmental organization (NGO) dedicated to the empowerment of the community (especially women, youth and children) to contribute to the attainment of a just society through rights-based approaches and sustainable interventions. YWCA in Partnership with Pact is implementing the DREAMS and Community HIV Prevention Components of the USAID – Zambia Community HIV Prevention Project (USAID – ZCHPP).
The DREAMS initiative is aimed at accelerating progress towards Zambia’s goal of reducing new HIV infections by increasing adoption of high impact HIV services and protective behaviors with a key focus on People Living with HIV (PLHIV), discordant couples, young women, and other high- risk groups, using evidence-based and locally owned solutions. By supporting the Government of the Republic of Zambia (GRZ) and developing local community and district level solutions, Z-CHPP will assist Zambia to reach the UNAIDS 95-95-95 targets.
The organization invites application from suitable candidates to fill in the following performance
The Data Intern Clerks will be responsible for online data entry in Lusaka and Kasama.They will be working closely with the Data Associate and reporting to M&E Officer.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support Collection of raw data from the areas of operation
- Enter data in electronic database
- Conduct data quality checks including accuracy and consistency
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment
- Competence in computer skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills will be considered an added advantage
- Reside in the district were data entry will be conducted
- Fluent in written and oral communication in English
- Able to speak the local language in the district
REQUIRED ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
Minimum of a Diploma in Demographics, Monitoring and Evaluation or any other
- Experience in data entry
- Experience in use of the DHIS2 added advantage
- Experience in HIV data handling and entry an added advantage
Interested and suitably qualified applicants should submit an application letter with a detailed CV
(Maximum 2 pages) only which should include a daytime contact number and three (03) recent reachable referees to the following:
The Executive Director
Young Women’s Christian Association (YWCA)
Plot # 7391, Nationalist Road (opposite UTH)
P. O. Box 50115, Lusaka, Zambia
Email: [email protected]
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday, 18th September, 2020 at close of business.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]