Exciting Career Opportunities
Designation : Country Service Manager
Reporting Line : Country Head of Information Technology
Business Unit : Information Technology
Location : Lusaka
To manage the overall service desk activities, be present and visible at the service desk and available to users requiring technical assistance.
Key Outputs & Responsibilities
Revenue / Financial – Strategic Position & Growth
- Develop incident management procedures and keep lost business hours to the bare minimum.
- Serve as liaison between users and the IT department as well as Customer Experience and the IT Department.
- Incident management and Problem management.
- Communicating system failures and planned service outages to the business as well as breaches to various sections for quicker resolution.
- Apply Problem management techniques to determine root cause
Enterprise Risk Management & Governance
- Log incidences in Accelerate Reporting Tool and send reports to the Risk department for them to close issues.
- Achieve maximum compliance to Risk and Audit issues for good Risk & Audit rating
- Administer the Tickets that come to the Service Desk by reviewing all records daily and compiling daily/monthly/quarterly statistics and reporting for IT department and the business in general
- Creating reports as needed detailing the number of overdue, open and closed tickets, and creating reports that detail capacity management, vendor management, service availability, and backup statuses
- Provide first line support when workloads are high, or where additional experience is required
Effective people management, teamwork, self-management and alignment with group values
- Acquire knowledge from various sections such as Banking Applications, Digital Channels, IT Projects and Security sections to be more e?cient.
- Ensure that sta?ng and skill levels are maintained throughout to ensure resources are available and aligned.
- Manage diverse teams and skillsets to achieve overall business objectives
- Achievement of results through strong internal and external partnerships
Experience & Qualifications
- Grade 12 School Certificate with 5 credits including English and Mathematics
- Relevant business degree (e.g. IMIS, Computer Science and/or Degree in an Information Technology field).
- 5+ years’ banking experience with significant exposure to retail products
- Demonstrated experience in the use of Microsoft O?ce applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Interested Applicants who meet the job requirements should e-mail their CV’s to [email protected] . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. For detailed information on the jobs, visit our website at www.atlasmarazambia.com . Be sure to include the job applied for in the subject field. Closing date: Wednesday, 14th April, 2021 .
Reshaping African Banking
African Banking Corporation Zambia Limited T/A Atlas Mara. Registered Commercial Bank
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]