Published On : 27 April 2021
Closing Date : 10 May 2021
The Bank of Zambia, an equal opportunity employer, invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced Zambians for the following position:
ASSISTANT MANAGER – FOREIGN EXCHANGE DEALING, RO (1 POST)
To gather and assess information in the foreign exchange market in order to support the implementation of monetary policy.
- Compile reports in 30 minute intervals on activity in the domestic foreign exchange market in order to provide timely information for management decision making.
- Collect data on foreign exchange trading activity daily as reported by the registered foreign exchange brokers and produce a report at prescribed times.
- Prepare weekly reports on activities in the offshore market to keep management updated on developments that may impact on the domestic foreign exchange market.
- Update the procedural manual pertaining to the Foreign Dealing Unit operations to ensure continuity.
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc/BA in Economics; Banking and Finance or equivalent;
- Three (3) years’ relevant experience;
- ACI Dealing certificate an added advantage;
- Grade 12 School Certificate with a minimum of five (5) ‘O’ Levels (Credit or better).
Key Knowledge and Attributes
- Statistical skills
- Risk Management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
- Computer skills
- Report writing skills
CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Bank of Zambia Conditions of Service will apply.
Only candidates meeting the above role specifications are invited to apply online via the BOZ Career page on www.boz.zm. Applicants’ application letter, detailed curriculum vitae (CV), certified copies of certificates and National Registration Card MUST be attached to the application. Hardcopy applications will not be accepted and the closing date for applications is Monday, 10 May 2021 .
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit lde.tbe.taleo.net .