KPMG is one of the big four professional services firms offering Assurance, Tax and Advisory services to a diverse range of corporates and non-profit organizations.
KPMG is looking to fill the position of an Assistant – International Standard on Quality Management 1 (ISQM 1) to assist with the Firm’s on-going implementation project for ISQM1.
Reporting to the ISQM1 Senior Consultant and Project Lead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Supporting the ISQM 1 Team with project management;
- Supporting the performance of preliminary gap assessment for each component;
- Providing assistance with completion of process narratives;
- Documenting detailed control descriptions and providing input to control design where required;
- Monitoring progress of the respective required controls to be implemented under the ISQM 1 Project; and
- Communicating and monitoring of the required timelines to the relevant control performers.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Qualified CA Zambia/ACCA/CIMA/CIA or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience in an internal audit, risk and compliance or risk management role in a reputable institution. Auditing firm and/or ISQC 1 experience would be an added advantage.
- Demonstrated ability to learn and succeed in a fast-pace environment; highly adaptive and flexible.
If you believe you meet the requirements for the position, please send your updated CV by 16 September 2021 (Extended deadline from 3 September 2021) to [email protected] .
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]