Our Client seeks an experienced Accounts Clerk to assist in the Finance team. Must be fully competent in all accounting functions.
- Maintaining of daily and monthly bank reconciliation and ensure it balances as per bank statement
- Capturing of all purchase invoices including GRV reconciliation
- Managing and reconciliation of all payables i.e Local and international and ensuring payment are done.
- Allocation of invoices to the system, scrutinising the expense ledger accounts
- Ensure that intercompany debtors and creditors are balancing on, monthly and yearly basis
- Ensure that all age analysis are up to date and payments have been allocated
- Review and sign off on all the accounts payable age analysis on a weekly and monthly basis ensuring that all supplier accounts are balancing
- Ensuring that all costs have been processed and whether accruals need to be raised
- Provide external auditors with requested information timeously
- Prepare, records and processes accounting transactions and ensures that allocation to accounts is accurate
- Ensure that all invoices are processed timeously
- Allocation of invoices and receipts to the system
- Ensure that all customer accounts are up to date and payments have been allocated
- Reconciliation of customer accounts and their balance
- Review all the accounts receivable age analysis on a weekly and monthly basis ensuring that all customer age analysis balancing
- Ensure that customer statements are sent out weekly and monthly as required
- Checking petty cash recon, cash balances that it balances and signed off end of the month.
- Any other duties as delegated by the management team.
To apply for this job please visit www.cvpeopleafrica.com .