Water Operations/ Reticulation Officer
Jobs at:Nkumbi International College
Deadline of this Job:
07 January 2022
Within Zambia , Mkushi , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Nkumbi International College is a quasi-institution under the Ministry of Technology and Science located in Mkushi district along the Great North Road between, Kapiri Mposhi and Mkushi. It offers a variety of courses, both at Certificate and Diploma levels and boasts of high-quality training standards.
The institution now invites applications from suitably qualified individuals to fill the following vacant position:
Water Operations/ Reticulation Officer: Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor.
• Grade twelve certificate
• Minimum of Craft certificate of Water Operations/Reticulation studies or its equivalent from a reputable institution.
• Valid accreditation with EIZ.
• At least 2 years plus of hands-on experience in water operation systems control.
• Diligence and honesty a must.
• Excellent system problem identification and solving skills and;
• Self-starter and ability to work with minimum supervision.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Should you be qualified and interested in applying for any of these positions, send your detailed CV, Cover Letter and certified copies of qualifications to [email protected] not later than 7th January, 2022.
Note that only shortlisted candidates will be responded to at this stage. If you are not contacted within 4 weeks after closure, then consider your application unsuccessful.