Zambia National Building Society
Invitation for Bids
Supply and Delivery of Motor Vehicles - ONB/ZNBS/009/09/21
1. The Zambia National Building Society (ZNBS) invites reputable parties to tender for the supply and delivery of Motor Vehicles (outright purchase).
2. Tenderers may wish to know that though vehicles to be supplied under this tender shall be absolutely owned by the Society, there is need for the supplier to provide reliable support maintenance for a considerable period so as to keep the vehicles in good condition at all times and ensure extended lifespan. Therefore, bidders are advised to include and show clearly the estimated maintenance support cost to their tender price for consideration.
3. Bidders may refer to the specifications and further tender details from the Society's website via www.znbc.zm and for any queries electronically by email to [email protected] copied to [email protected] and may call +260 211238555/+260211230926
4. Firms who wish to participate must promptly forward their contact details to the Manager Procurement and Supplies on the above email address, for the purposes of receiving clarifications and any other additional information
5. Interested bidders shall only be eligible to participate upon payment of non-refundable fees of
for the bidding documents. Deposits will be mode in below mentioned account and copy/proof of deposit receipt to be submitted along with bids:
Bank Account Details
NBS Finance Operations
Account Number: 0010300823368
Sort Code: 110001
6. Tenders should be submitted in sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the tender number and title and should be addressed to the undersigned.
7. Submissions must be received no later than 10:30 Hours on Thursday, 7th October, 2021 . All submissions received before the above stated time and date will be opened on the closing date at 10:45 hours in the Boardroom 3rd Floor at Century House Cairo Road . Bidders are welcome to be present during the opening of bids. Whereas late bids will be rejected and returned unopened.
8. Please address all correspondences/bids to:
Attention Manager-Procurement and Supplies
P.O. Box 30420