Technical / Reliability Engineer
Jobs at:Precision Recruitment International
Deadline of this Job:
30 May 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, May 18, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
This Technical / Reliability Engineer role shall source and develop analysis methods to determine reliability of client Products, components, and processes by acquiring and analysing data
Essential Job Duties:
• Ensures MIN Product Improvement Reports (PIR) issued by product technicians meets the established requirement and with adequate data and or meaningful information.
• In coordination with Customer Service Team, investigate reliability problems to determine the root causes using methodologies such as the “5-Why”.
• Focal point for Field Test implementation and Reporting.
• Provide technical assistance on all product and/or quality related issues
• Highly involved in the warranty process, ensures the technical content of claims is clear and complete
• Provide assistance to Service Manager where required.
Task Specific Competencies
• Possesses the skills and Product knowledge needed to perform tasks efficiently and competently
• Demonstrate ability to conduct complete product inspection, identifying defective parameters and provide detailed reports and remedial actions
• Analytical Thinking
Education and Experience
• Associate’s degree or equivalent from two-year College or technical school in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering and minimum five (5) years related experience and/or training in repair and maintenance of heavy mining equipment; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 30th May, 2022