Jobs at:KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited
Deadline of this Job:
05 January 2022
Within Zambia , Lusaka , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Tuesday, December 21, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform monthly and quarterly stock checks and prepare monthly inventory reports for management use;
• Reconcile book quantities with physical quantities, analyse, Interpret and investigate the resulting variance;
• Implement and improve internal controls relating to inventories, including setting and monitoring minimum and maximum levels and re-order levels;
• Ensure that Purchase are raised for restock able items;
• Ensures that all Goods Received Notes have been raised;
• Ensure that goods received are matched with the actual invoices from the supplier;
• Receives stock from vendors via procurement section; inspects supplies and accepts or rejects same depending on quality and specification given vis-a-vis purchase orders etc;
• Provides effective technical support in the storage and timely distribution of stocks in order to ensure availability and safe custody of stocks to meet operational and maintenance requirements.
• Maintain a data base of all stocks and piles reports on any shortages, losses, obsolete items and expired stocks for the attention of superior.
• May be called to take on duties unique to the Institution e.g. invigilation; and
• Perform any other duties as by the Supervisor.
Qualifications and Experience
• Grade Twelve (12) Certificate with 5 levels Credits or better including English and Mathematics;
• Minimum Diploma in Procurement and Supply from a University/College (CIPS Level 4); /Logistics/Any Business related program
• Not less than two (2) years’ experience in the same or related field;
Skills and Attributes
• Excellent inter-personal and communication skills;
• Ability to work under pressure;
• Team player; and
• Familiar with standard and best practices in a storeroom or warehouse environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]