Do you understand the complicated and are you able to make it sound simple? Can you be our IT Guru and keep our systems and hardware running smoothly whilst managing and executing projects? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy their stay!
Our Information Technology Team are dynamic professionals with the ability to prioritize a complex and hands on workload and who strive to deliver a hospitality experience that is beyond expectation – creating memorable moments for our guests.
As Senior I.T. Manager, you will join a team that is passionate about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Key Responsibilities of the Senior I.T. Manager:
- Responsible for overseeing the security, integrity and maintenance of IT systems, ensuring that systems are well maintained and IT procedures robust
- Extensive interactions with business counterparts driving business readiness and contingency activities, system installations and liaison with business users for acceptance of deliverables, initiatives, and compliance KPI’s
- Develops and implements IT strategies where objectives are communicated at all levels, the performance of system software and hardware is audited and reported upon to enables strategic business decisions to be made
- Understands the overall objectives and architectural aspects of all IT systems to ensuring that all IT functions and disciplines are controlled, audited ensuring system efficiencies are attained
- Participates in the negotiations for installations, service and maintenance agreements of all IT system, project managing the process and ensuring that licensing and upgrades are kept in date
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes system performance, in accordance with company policy, providing recommendations that will drive efficiency and provide added value to the business
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
Requirements of the Senior I.T. Manager:
- Degree in Information Technology
- Experience in the Radisson Hotel Group will be an added advantage
- Proven experience in IT with strong problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent leadership skills with a hands-on approach and lead-by-example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
Join us in our mission to make every moment matter for our guests and be part of the most inspired hotel company in the world. At Radisson Hotel Group we believe that people are our number one asset. As one of the world’s largest hotel companies, we are always looking for great people to join our team. If this sounds like an ambition you share, then start with us.
To find out more about the Radisson Hotel Group, our Culture and Beliefs, then why not visit us at careers.radissonhotels.com.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com .