AAZ Ltd. is seeking a highly analytical, hands-on, and meticulous semi-skilled Mechanical Artisan . The Artisan is responsible for maintaining, repairing, and optimising company assets and associated devices to ensure machine availability and product quality at minimum cost whilst maintaining high safety standards.
Location : The role will be primarily based in Siavonga at our Production plant.
The Right Fit candidate will;
- Provide mechanical technical support by maintaining, repairing, and optimizing plant assets,and enhance assets, system, and process capabilities
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment by ensuring compliance to all statutory and other requirements for all plant equipment and assets.
- Propose and participate in planning and execution of preventative, corrective maintenance, and plant projects
- Participate in production changeovers and maintenance of machine change parts
- Perform all lubrication activities as per provided procedure
- Participate in trainings and upskilling of departmental staff by contributing to self and team development
- Optimise team processes by ensuring effective team dynamics and communicating effectively in the workplace
- Optimise process performance by participating in continuous improvement, problem solving, and change management.
The Essentials ;
- Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
- Craft certificate/ Proof of admission into a vocational college
- Mechanical skills
- Trouble-shooting skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- Experience in the industry is an added advantage.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To apply for this job please visit yalelo.breezy.hr .