KEDA Zambia Ceramics Company Limited is a joint venture with presence in West Africa and East Africa and is headquartered in China. Currently KEDA is the world’s biggest ceramic company and clean coal gasification system supplier. With 26 years continuous development, devoting on “limitless innovation and pursuit of better forever”, KEDA has been the leading representative in the ceramic industry in the world.
KEDA would like to recruit 1 x SAP Officer for its new operations in the Lusaka Multi-Facility Economic Zone (LMFEZ).
Number of Vacancies: 1
REPORT TO: Warehouse Manager
We are looking for SAP Officer to provide and deliver efficient and quality SAP data information maintenance.
- Performing archiving and back up
- Input of information into the SAP system
- Checking workload statistics and system logs
- Preparing reports for supervisors
- Coordinating with other departments
Required Skills and Competencies
- Grade Twelve with five O’ level which must include English and Math
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of SAP software
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com .