Jobs at:Enviro Processing Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
14 June 2021
Within Zambia , Ndola , South - Central Africa
Date Posted: Wednesday, June 09, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Enviro Processing Ltd is a Ndola based Mining Company owned and operated by Jubilee Metals Group Plc, an Industry leading processing and metal recovery business.
The Company is now looking for suitably qualified individuals to fill the following position:
The Rigger will be responsible for providing rigging services to the production function. Your duties include but are not limited to the following:
• Conduct general rigging jobs in the plant
• Carry out routine and statutory inspections
• Conduct preventive maintenance and statutory examination of all lifting equipment
• Replacement of worn-out ropes on mobile cranes and overhead cranes
Experience & Qualifications
• Grade 12 certificate
• Minimum of a Craft Certificate in Rigging
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a rigging artisan in a Plant environment.
• Have a good understanding of rules, regulations and company policy as regards to Lifting Machinery and Accessories.
• Experienced with inspection of Lifting Machinery, Lifting Equipment and Lifting Accessories
• Strong commitment to safety
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Professional Certificate
Job application procedure
Suitably qualified individuals are invited to submit copies of their certificates and detailed Curriculum Vitae to [email protected] (with the subject line bearing the position you are applying for).
Closing date for receipt of applications is 17:00hrs on Monday, 14th June 2021 .