- Company: Minor International
- Location: Zambia
- State: Livingstone
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Zambia
Full-time Company Location: Avani Victoria Falls Resort Company Description Refreshingly understated, contemporary and simple. Whether you want a leisurely family break or romantic escape, AVANI hotels and resorts provide the right space for relaxed and inspired comfort. Discerning service, relaxed dining and engaging recreation facilities for all guests are a given.
1. Recommend employees on care and preservation of items received, methods and use of equipment.
2. Train staff to handle, sort and maintain stock and related problems.
3. Review records for information accuracy and compliance with established procedures.
4. Determine work procedures, prepare work schedules and expedite workflow.
5. Provide written and oral instructions and improve efficiency of receiving subordinates.
6. Assign duties and assess work for exactness, neatness and conformance to policies and procedures.
7. Maintain harmony among workers and resolve grievances.
8. Ensure Quality Assurance procedures for inbound shipments are being followed.
9. Evaluate reports and respond to quality issues with associates.
10. Ensure to safe keep company funds and property, personnel practices, security and record-keeping procedures.
11. Supervise compliance of receiving practices with established company policies and standards.
12. Conduct stores’ general maintenance regularly.
13. Maintain an orderly and neat stock and receiving area.
14. Assist to solve problems and make informed decisions affecting service and productivity of receiving area.
Qualifications 1. Full grade twelve certificate
2. Diploma in Purchasing and Supply
3. Member of Zambia Institute of Purchasing and Supply
Closing Date: 18th April 2022