Bring your possibility to life! Define your career with us
With over 100 years of rich history and strongly positioned as a local bank with regional and international expertise, a career with our family offers the opportunity to be part of this exciting growth journey, to reset our future and shape our destiny as a proudly African group.
To deliver project management administrative support services through the execution of predefined objectives as per agreed standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Project administrative Activities: Performing project-related administrative tasks such as maintaining information files, completing project documentation and processing paperwork.
- Quality Assurance: Maintain a desired level of quality in a service or product, especially by means of attention to every stage of the process of delivery or production
- To manage small change local to their country of residence or act as an implementation manager for their country of residence for larger projects. Ensuring that the project is delivered on time, to budget, quality and in compliance with Absa Africa project policies and methodologies.
- In the delivery of programmes or projects will follow and apply Absa Africa project practices, standards and methodologies as defined form time to time.
- Responsible for supporting the project/programme manager in production and maintenance of plans.
- Responsible for project/programme manager with governance & control, change resourcing for the project/programme and the provision of project/programme reporting capability.
- Responsible for maintaining workflow, budget and planning standards.
- Responsible for general administrative tasks within the Project Management Office (PMO)
Further Education and Training Certificate (FETC): Business, Commerce and Management Studies (Required)
To apply for this job please visit absa.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com .