Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia
Location – Country
Location – Province
Location – Town / City
Coca-Cola Beverages Africa works with the world’s most cherished trademark and invests in the most exciting events. Our Office currently has the following opportunity available for a dynamic individual with energy and initiative, keen to impact from the outset. Coca-Cola Beverages Zambia requires the services of a Process Artisan reporting to the Maintenance Controller. The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team. The primary role of the process artisan is operation of the process area according to work instructions, the execution of non-destructive quality checks and carrying out of routine maintenance. The process artisan has a primary focus on the asset care activities of the team.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Provide support to the shift based teams during operations.
• Attends SBT/SBU meetings and ensures that the previous day’s actions have been actioned
• Coach the shift based teams on machine operation, machine fault finding and correct responses to machine failure modes.
• Review SIC’s and address deviations regularly
• Development of work instructions related to equipment.
• Monitor and manage performance of equipment.
• Verify and ensure that machines are running at rated speed
• Prepare and communicate shift handover reports to ensure production continuity
• Ability to stand in for the Production Team Leader where required
• Carry out work during the planned maintenance window in accordance with the planned maintenance schedule issued by the Planner.
• Where required, partake in maintenance post mortems to feedback problems, opportunities and learning’s from maintenance activities.
• Optimisation of maintenance schedules
• Coach / train Operators on autonomous maintenance tasks
• Review Line KPI’s to ensure that maintenance work is yielding the right results.
• Partake in cleaning, lubrication and inspection in accordance with the maintenance schedule issued by the Maintenance Planner.
• Carry out routine maintenance activities in accordance with the maintenance schedule.
• Where problems have been uncovered during routine maintenance, these must be resolved using the appropriate problem solving techniques.
• Where problems have been uncovered, and it is required to include the work in the planned maintenance schedule, this must be communicated to the maintenance planner.
• When carrying out repairs, assess the problem and determine a course of action.
• Where running repairs cannot be carried out, communicates this to the Team Leader / Maintenance Planner to ensure the work is planned into the next planned maintenance window.
• Apply the correct problem solving methodologies to resolve problems
• Support NPD trials to be able to run on assets
• Ensure adherence to NPD procedures
• Ensure all changes on assets are well documented as per the Engineering Change Management business processes
Skills, Experience & Education
Grade 12, O level with 5 credits or better
Diploma in mechanical/electrical & Trade test (some instrumentation)
2 years’ work experience in PLC & FMCG environment
Equipment functionality and packaging process in process area
Computer literate & good communication skills
Member of Engineering Institute of Zambia
Team player and self-starter
To apply for this job please visit ccba.erecruit.co .